Handal Indonesia follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Handal Indonesia uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Handal Indonesia has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Handal Indonesia does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Handal Indonesia is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website, https://handalindonesia.com. In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we provide the following information about our collection, use, and sharing of personal information:
- We collect personal information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number from our customers when they create an account or make a purchase on our website.
- We use this personal information to provide our customers with the products and services they request, to communicate with them about their orders and account, and for internal business purposes such as data analysis and marketing.
- We may share personal information with our service providers and partners who assist us in operating our business and serving our customers.
- California residents have the right to request that we delete their personal information, and to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- If you would like to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Handal Indonesia is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website, https://handalindonesia.com. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we provide the following information about our collection, use, and sharing of personal data:
- We collect personal data such as name, address, email address, and telephone number from our customers when they create an account or make a purchase on our website.
- We use this personal data to provide our customers with the products and services they request, to communicate with them about their orders and account, and for internal business purposes such as data analysis and marketing.
- We may share personal data with our service providers and partners who assist us in operating our business and serving our customers.
- European Union residents have the right to access, rectify, or delete their personal data, and to request a copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- If you would like to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.